Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pineapple Crumble

Want the simplest dessert on the planet???? But one that will make people think you worked all day??? And no, it's not Rice Krispie Treats!

Preheat oven to 375.
Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
Pour a large can of CHOPPED pineapple in the dish, juice and all!
Evenly sprinkle one package of DRY yellow cake mix over the pineapple.
Evenly sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of chopped pecans over the cake mix.
Melt 3/4 cup of butter (1 1/2 sticks) and pour over the pecans.
Bake 25 minutes, or until golden!
Serve warm....your guests will be AMAZED!

1 comment:

  1. I just put this in the oven, Kelli. Thanks for sharing, and wish me luck! I substituted rolled oats for the nuts (Daughter #1 hates nuts), and I'll have to serve it at room temperature rather than warm (my timing is off), but how could anything with 1-1/2 sticks of butter in it be bad??!!??

    I might just be Paula Deen's long lost sister.

    ReplyDelete